HGV Technician (Mobile Inspector Role)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
11th November 2019
£34000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
HGV Technician (Mobile Inspector Role)Edinburgh£34,000 - £35,000 + Training + Van + PensionAre you a HGV Technician looking to move off the tools into an inspector's role and work for a leading transport provider?On offer is a highly autonomous inspection role where you will be recognised as an industry expert and have the opportunity to progress within the business long term. The role comes complete with your own vehicle and great benefits package.The company are renowned as one of the leaders in the transport sector and have a nationwide presence. They cater for all major blue chip clients and pride themselves on exceptionally high standards. They are looking to expand and are willing to train a HGV Technician who want's an off the tools inspector role.This autonomous home based role will consist of carrying out inspections on a range of HGVs and commercial vehicles. You will need to have a good knowledge of the HGV Inspectors Manual and apply this in your day to day role.Here is a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician who wants to move into an inspector's role and become part of a leading transport provider in the UK where you can build a successful career.The Role:
* HGV Inspector (Training for HGV Technicians)
* Home based autonomous role inspecting HGV's and Commercial Vehicles
* Training and clear routes to progress
* £34,000 - £35,000 + Training + Progression + Vehicle + BenefitsThe Person:
* Proven experience working on HGVs and competent knowledge of the HGV inspector's manual
* Looking for a hands off inspection role
* Wants to work for a leading transport company
* Wants to progress long termThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.