This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Birmingham business as they expand their IT function. The role will work as part of a small team, covering all aspects of on-site IT Support, predominantly at a desktop level, but branching out into server and networking responsibilities.
- Michael Page are partnered exclusively with a local Design & Distribution business that have grown into a multimillion pound organisation since their founding over 25 years ago.
- The business is still 'family-run', with several of the original founding members still part of the board of Directors. This has allowed them to build a unique culture, retaining their original essence, whilst also evolving into new areas.
- Their growth continues at pace, and as a result, they are currently expanding their Birmingham IT function, and are recruiting for an IT Support Technician to join the team.
- As the IT Support Technician, you will work as part of a small team of 3, acting as the main point of contact for all 1st and 2nd line issues, predominantly within a Windows environment.
- You will work in an end-user support capacity, offering expert IT support to the company's internal userbase on both a remote Helpdesk, and face-to-face basis at the Birmingham head office.
- Whilst the main aspects of the role will be desktop-based, such as covering PC/laptop break-fix support, Windows operating system and Active Directory support, you will also gain overlap exposure to 3rd line.
- This will include support and administration of the Windows Server and Hyper V server estate, working closely with the IT Manager, and networking responsibilities.
As the successful candidate for the IT Support Technician vacancy, you will be experienced in the following:
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Windows Server administration
- DNS / DHCP
- Hyper V
- SAP Business One
- iPhone / iPad Support
£25,000 - £27,000 + Company Benefits Package.