|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||8th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Pugh|
£30,000 - £40,000 + Progression + Company Share Scheme + 33 Days Holiday + Company Benefits
Commutable form: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Falkirk, Stirling, Hamilton, East Kilbride. Other locations will also be considered.
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking to join a successful design and manufacturing company within a key role within the Electronics team where you will receive further training allowing you to become and expert in the industry?
You will alongside blue chip clients within the Oil and Gas industry and oversee a variety of projects from concept to completion, alongside this you will be giving the opportunity to further develop and progress within your career.
This well-established, manufacturing, production and Design Company are a market leader in their industry and are currently working alongside some of the largest and most successful companies in the world, due to their continued success they are now looking to expand the existing electronics team. This role would suit an experienced Electronics Engineer/Electronics technician looking for a long-term permanent position.
- Working on Electronics hardware within the Subsea and IOT industries
- Further progression and training available
- Long term permanent position
- you will hold an electrical/electronic qualification
- Previous industry experience working as an electronics technician
- Any experience within one or more of the following will be considered advantageous but not essential: SMT, Subsea Electronics,
Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Hardware, SMT, IOT, Engineering, Engineer, Glasgow, Bathgate, Livingston, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling, Hamilton, East Kilbride
If you are interested and think that you meet the job criteria, then click apply or contact Rise Technical Recruitment.