Node.js Developer PLYMOUTH - UP TO £50K
Node.js Developer required by our client, a company with a mission is to ensure their clients maximise their online potential. The Node.js Developer will help them achieve this by harnessing the best internet technologies to deliver innovative solutions that enhance customer experience, reduce costs, and provide a competitive advantage.
Node.js Developer The Role
- As a Senior Software Developer, you will be expected to lead and provide expert technical direction on both client and product projects.
- You will be responsible for designing and producing products and client solutions that align with agreed architectural principals and meet high quality standards.
- You will occasionally be required to travel to attend meetings or deliver consultancy off-site for client projects.
Node.js Developer The Person
- You are able to understand complex client requirements and distil them into work packages with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- You design well-architected solutions that consider testing, security, performance, and accessibility.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and take pride in delivering work of high quality.
- You are adaptable and work well as part of a team on multiple concurrent projects.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Flexible working hours and location
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 36 days
- Company performance bonus
- Long service award
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to reduced rate fitness scheme
- Free refreshments
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role