Senior C# Software Developer
Competitive annual salary, plus additional benefits package
About the Job
We have an opening for a talented C# Senior Software Developer join our London Waterloo office. You will be working with the .Net framework to develop bespoke software for a range of clients.
As a Senior Software Developer at DCSL Software, you will be given the opportunity to be exposed to new tech, interesting and varied projects, as well as continued opportunities for career development.
DCSL Software is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions.
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. We work with many well-known household names and have over two decades of successful projects. Our award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining a variety of bespoke software systems. Your duties will include:
- Developing high-quality bespoke software code
- Talking through requirements with the client and the development team
- Taking part in technical design and progress meetings
- Maintaining and supporting systems once they're up and running
- Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services to our clients
Experience and Skills
- .NET programming experience of at least 4 years, at least 2 of which must have been using the C# programming language
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques
- TDD/BDD practices or similar
- Agile (Scrum) methodology
Our London office is a 10 minute walk from Waterloo station.
Salary and Benefits
We are offering an annual salary of up to £58,000 (dependent upon experience) with an additional benefits package, including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme - Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more.
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Dedicated learning hours - An annual allowance of hours for learning and development, with access to a Technology learning platform
- Tastecard+ Membership - Save money on restaurants, cinema trips and days out!
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike.
- 1 day off a year for charity work of your choice
- Free refreshments - A range of hot and cold drinks available in our kitchen for you to enjoy
- Fresh fruit - Delivered weekly from local suppliers
- Pizza Fridays - After every company meeting, we order pizza!
Why Join DCSL Software?
- Opportunity to work on full life-cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- Work with the latest technologies in the Microsoft Development stack (i.e. .NET Core)
- Join a very established organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities to Team Lead and Architect levels
- Join a growing organisation to work with established IT experts to ensure your full potential as a software developer
- As a Microsoft partner, DCSL support your professional development and will assist you in gaining or updating relevant Microsoft qualifications