Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
8th November 2019
£28000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Process EngineerBradford£28,000 - 40,000 + Training + Bonus + 25 days holiday + Good pensionAre you a process engineer looking to work for a global company as a key member of the process improvement team?Do you want to join an established company that prides itself on producing market leading high quality products to the automotive sector and will help develop you into a highly skilled process engineer?This company specialise in the manufacture of parts for the automotive sector and have unmatched expertise, supplying to both manufacturers and the after-market. They are growing in strength, with their focus on quality and bolstering their market share. They can offer the right candidate excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.In this role you will work within an established team of highly experienced engineers and alongside the value stream manager to help improve the overall quality and efficiency of the plant.This is a fantastic opportunity for a process engineer to join an industry leading company with a reputation for quality in a challenging an autonomous role with an excellent annual salary.The Role
* Continuous improvement of production machinery, processes and workflow
* Design and modification of process machinery, tooling and processes
* Fault finding on production machineryThe Person
* Mechanical Engineering or relevent degree
* Some experience in a role similar to process engineering or process engineer experience
* Looking to learn and develop in a great companyReference Number: 87395To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact George Swift at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.