7th November 2019
£21000 - £28000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly, family-run business that has was established in 2000. Their office is based in Weston-super-Mare, which means that if you're used to a long commute you could save both time and money by working with them!
They are offering a competitive salary and a flexible contract with many benefits.
They are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join the development team. Your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building modular components. They provide a relaxed but professional working atmosphere where their staff feel at ease to express ideas and work together as a functioning team.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, they would like to meet you. Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address their clients' needs and help them grow their customer base.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders and team members
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and other components
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot possible UX issues
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images (WCAG/W3C)
Requirements for this position:
- Web Design, Computer Science, relevant qualifications or 5 years' experience
- Proven work experience in UX/UI or similar role
- Portfolio of web design projects
- Knowledge of wireframing tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Knowledge of popular CMS frameworks (Sitecore and Umbraco would be preferable however training will be provided).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Helping towards childcare
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.