7th November 2019
£25000 - £35000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly, family-run business that has was established in 2000. Their office is based in Weston-super-Mare, which means that if you're used to a long commute you could save both time and money by working with them!
They are looking for an experienced .NET developer to join their development team. You will be responsible for building a wide range of applications to meet their client's requirements. They provide a relaxed but professional working atmosphere where their staff feel at ease to express ideas and work together as a functioning team.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, they would like to meet you. As a developer, you'll work closely with their team and third party suppliers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet their client's needs.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support as required.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Requirements for this position:
- BSc degree in computer science/ similar field or 5+ years of experience in C# ASP.NET MVC
- Proven experience or knowledge within SQL Server, Azure and Windows server.
- Familiar with SOLID and OOP design patterns.
- Knowledge of popular CMS frameworks.
- An understanding of Sitecore and Umbraco would be preferable however training will be provided.
- Ability to attain DV UK security clearance.
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical/dental insurance
- On-site parking
- Helping towards childcare
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.