IT Support Technician
7th November 2019
£23000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
1st Line IT Support Technician
London, W11 (with occasional travel to our client's Bath and Newbury offices)
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum DOE Plus Long-Term Health Insurance, DIS, Pension, Cycle Scheme, 20 Days' Holiday + Bank Holidays, 1 Duvet Day & Christmas Shutdown
Our client is an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything they do. For over 25 years, they've been helping clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it's an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, they always find the big solution.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic IT helpdesk professional to join them and provide technical support to their 160+ members of staff. This role would suit somebody that is looking to build upon their IT support experience.
As a 1st Line IT Support Technician, you will:
- Act as the go-to contact for 1st line technical support queries
- Communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Manage IT assets, desktop builds and deployment
- Help to source software solutions
- Assist with project work
To be considered as a 1st Line IT Support Technician, you will need:
- At least one year's experience in a desktop and/or IT support role
- Experience of supporting 30+ end users in a front-line IT and/or desktop support role
- A logical approach to fault-finding
Experience of the following technologies is also essential:
- Windows and Mac OSX
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe applications
- TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and networking principles such as LAN, WAN and WiFi
- iPhone and Android devices
Experience of the following would be beneficial: using a helpdesk/ticket system, Linux, or Windows Server.
Our client wants to hear from you if you've worked as an IT Support Advisor, Technical Support Advisor, Desktop Support Technician, IT Helpdesk Support Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Helpdesk Support Technician, or 1st Line Support Technician.
What are the perks?
- Support to increase your skills and ensure you grow with the business
- Great development opportunities, both within and outside your department
- Work from lovely offices in leafy Holland Park
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Flu jabs and eye tests
- Computer scheme - make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next step as a 1st Line IT Support Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:30, with occasional evening and weekend work