Senior DSP Hardware Engineer
7th November 2019
£60000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This market leading fabless semiconductor company is looking for Senior DSP Hardware Engineers to come and join their team! Here you will help develop next-generation hardware DSP solutions for mixed-signal products that will find themselves in the best-known consumer electronics products in the world!
The successful Senior DSP Hardware Engineer will be responsible for:
* Developing next-generation audio signal processing hardware solutions from feasibility through to silicon.
* Implement audio signal processing solutions in MATLAB and RTL.
* Explore speculative signal processing hardware solutions for emergent technologies.
* Experience of delivering digital signal processing hardware solutions on multiple ASICs.
* Detailed understanding of DSP tehory and audio signal processing.
* RTL front-end experience and knowledge of digital design flow to silicon.
* Understanding of mixed-signal design e.g. PLL design and architectures: clock recovery circuits etc.
* Sample rate converter design for audio applications.
In return, the company offers fantastic basic salaries, ongoing career support and a brilliant benefits package.
For more information, please apply today!