Finance Business Analyst
6th November 2019
City Of London
£55000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Finance Business Analyst
Working with Project Managers and Senior stakeholders to define analysis work packages that will need to be executed during the course of the project particuarly within Finance and Reinsurance.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Running workshops with the business, stakeholders and other project participants, this may be to gather requirements or conduct impact analysis (which could be people, process or technology)
* Creation of as-is or to-be process maps or target operating models
* Defining and documenting business and functional requirements
* Assessing systems or processes for defects, gaps or potential areas for improvement and designing the solution to those
* Working with Architects or Development teams to create detailed design specifications documents
* Continuous review and assessment of solution delivery to ensure it will meet business requirements
* Supporting the project manager on the validation of test plans or creation of UAT plans, scripts and approach
* Supporting the implementation phase of the project though the application of such knowledge as has been used to create the solution
* Work with Project Manager and IT Portfolio Manager to define analysis work packages that will need to be executed during the course of the project
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
* Awareness of mainstream IT technologies, architectures and an understanding of the structure of an IT department.
* Knowledge of Insurance or experience of consulting in a complex Financial Services organisation
* Ability to elicit, understand, capture and document requirements in a structured and efficient manner that are suitable for use by Architects, developers and testers
* Business Analysts should have strong experience of at least 1 of the following disciplines: Process Analysis, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis
* Experience with business requirements gathering/analysis, business process modelling/mapping and change management
* Experience of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) and disciplines preferably within a multi-vendor environment
* Strong analysis experience using structured analytical techniques
If you feel you have the right background and would like to be considered for this role please apply online with you most up to date CV and an agent will be in contact.