Senior Project Manager (Agile/Scrum)
Spring Group Plc
6th November 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to come on board for an initial 3 month contract based in the West London area,
Role: Senior Project Manager (Agile/Scrum)
Duration: 3 Month initial Contract
Daily rates: Open rate (around £400pd)
Location: West London
- Manage pipeline of multiple complex projects and work streams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels
- Manage delivery of change through the Agile scrum processes
- Coach the team to effectively apply Agile methodologies
- Escalate commercial issues, where appropriate, including potential business opportunities
* Strong experience in a fast-paced software development environment with proven use of Agile (scrum) development and knowledge of waterfall methodologies
* Proven experience running large or multiple scrum teams
* Proven experience managing project budgets
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
* Excellent people management skills and the ability to demonstrate stakeholder management responsibilities.
* Must have experience managing multiple projects in parallel
If you would like to know more regarding either role in full please send across a copy of your most up to date CV ASAP!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement