Project Manager - Scrum Master
City of London
£65,000 - £75,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A global Insurance business based in the City of London are seeking a Project Manager / Scrum Master with experience working in an Agile environment and preferable experience of working as a Scrum Master. The ideal candidate will have a passion for software delivery, Agile principles and Scrum practices.
This role is a critical role within the organisation to assist in the transformation to a more Agile delivery organisation as well as working closely with IT management teams to ensure timely delivery on projects and on budget.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure projects are initiated and structured correctly, keeping the project sponsors and stakeholders engaged and ensure projects progress to plan
* Work closely with project sponsors, business owners and key stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget
* Manager and work with cross functional teams within the IT team, Business Change & Business representatives
* Manage and facilitate Agile where appropriate and contribute to the Agile transformation
Skills and Experience required:
* Extensive experience working in an Agile environment and/or acting as a Scrum Master
* Agile qualification (e.g. Scrum Master, Agile PM)
* Relevant PM qualifications (e.g. PRINCE 2 practitioner)
* Over 5 years Project Management experience, delivering IT projects
* MUST have Lloyds / London Market Insurance experience
* Good communications skills to be able to adapt to your peers e.g. technical teams / stakeholders
For further information and to be considered as a candidate for this role, please apply online initially and submit your CV to this advert.