Pega Lead Systems Architect
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are a Global Investment Manager helping institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world to invest money to achieve their goals, fulfil their ambitions and prepare for their future. Now with approximately 4000 people across 6 continents, we have been around for more than 200 years, evolving and adapting as society, technology and the world changes.
What we're looking for
Schroders are engineering their global Client On-boarding process for the digital age using PEGA Cloud as the key underlying platform. As a result we are strengthening our in-house PEGA development team to help deliver real change to our organisation.
You will consider yourself a PEGA subject matter expert and hold the PEGA Lead System Architect (LSA) certificate. This is a hands on-role so you will be pivotal member of our delivery teams. It's important that you will have been involved in successful PEGA implementations, ideally in a financial services environment.
Working in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment, you will be a key member of a high profile strategic global program with the likelihood of the PEGA platform expanding across other areas of the business. As we grow PEGA within the organisation we will be looking to grow an internal centre of excellence and this role will play a key part of that CoE.
You will be
• Self-motivated, passionate and enthusiastic
• Flexible, highly curious and willing to learn
• A critical thinker who's able to look at things from different angles
• Great at unpicking a problem, from start to end, own and deliver the solution
• Able to work under pressure, on several priorities at once, and with tight deadlines
• Great at working with other people, sharing and communicating decisions
• Keen to improve what we do for our end users and how we do it
What you'll do
• Working closely with the business you will take user stories, workflows and processes and through agile delivery, engineer a solution and deliver real business value
• Discover and playback innovative functionality and potential new ways to realise additional business benefits
• Engage actively in Agile planning including story refinement, demos and retrospectives
• Continually look for ways to improve your own skills and experience
• Help us support other team members to improve their own software development skills
• Assist us with the role of Scrum Master if required to do so
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Experience leading on a complex PEGA delivery
• CLSA Certification
• Hands on experience and comfortable working in PEGA Platform
• Hands-on experience in integrating PRPC to third-party systems using RESTful Services (JSON, XML, HTTP)
• Deep knowledge in design, migration and deployment of PRPC
• Knowledge of Agile development and delivery models
• Solid understanding of computing fundamentals (Database design, Web best practices, programming best practices, CSS)
It would also be nice to have
• PEGA CLM/KYC Framework
• PEGA DevOps - CI/CD Pipeline
• PEGA Cloud, PEGA Infinity
• Katalon / Selenium or other UI automation methods
• Knowledge in the asset management sector
We are Looking For the Best, Whoever You Are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer, meaning that we welcome you whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or age
Note to Agencies:
Schroders does not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a PSL who are invited to support us when required. We only pay fees to agencies instructed to send CV's and are submitted through our recruitment portal. We do not pay fees on speculative or unsolicited CV's sent to Schroders or Schroders employees and reserve the right to contact unsolicited CV's directly.