Cad Technician / Contract / Poole, Dorset
Real Time Recruitment
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Position - CAD Technician
Type - Contract
Location - Poole, Dorset
Hours - 37.5 per week
Rate - £'s negotiable DOE
Discipline - Mechanical / Electrical
This is a full-time role based in our Poole office with working hours being 0830 to 1700 Monday to Thursday and 0830 to 1530 Friday (45 minute lunch breaks).
We are the Project Engineering team, focusing on Electrical and Mechanical design and specification works. As a key member of the Project Engineering team, the primary focus of the role is to prepare engineering drawings for manufacturing and documentation to the customer that will support Client in its commitment to delivering projects to a world class standard.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. All employees have a responsibility to comply with the Client Operating System (HOS), Health and Safety Site Directives and Code of Conduct.
2. Ensure all relevant technical standards and specifications are adhered to for full technical compliance without supervision outside of departmental guidelines.
3. Collaborate with the Project Engineer on system design and create mechanical fabrication, mechanical assembly/outline and electrical engineering drawings using AutoCAD (Mechanical and Electrical versions).
4. Demonstrate technical ability and expertise for Honeywell and any associated 3rd party equipment working as well as being familiar with control systems and sampling systems.
5. To liaise with engineering and production to ensure suitable drawings are supplied and any changes discussed and recorded.
6. Attend internal meetings as required and support manufacturing teams to ensure system manufacturing is successful
7. To supply final drawings and technical documentation to client and service / commissioning engineers.
• Completion of a recognised engineering modern apprenticeship / time served - Advantageous
• IT knowledge, competent with AutoCAD Mechanical and Electrical packages. On job training, can be provided if a willing to learn attitude is applied.
• Customer focused
• Ability to be a team player and have a flexible approach to prioritising workload.
• Instrumentation and Control Engineering knowledge, particularly Oil and Gas Industry.
• Mechanical fabrication
Monday to Thursday 0830 to 1700
Friday being 0830 to 1530 with 45 minute lunch break.
Urgent requirement, Send cv for an immediate response !
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering