|Listed on:||4th November|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Analyst to work on a greenfield cyber security site. This role will report into the Head of Cyber Security. Based in Surrey, commutable from London, this role will ensure that systems are robust and up to date with current threats.
The successful Cyber Security Analyst responsibilities will include;
* Hands on cyber security, including maintenance of cyber security tools, such as web application, firewall and vulnerability management platforms
* Identify vulnerabilities and deliver risk based improvements
* Be part of building polices, processes and understanding security architecture
* Provide security expertise to the IT Services department when a threat unfolds
The successful Cyber Security Analyst will have;
* Hands on experience as a Cyber Security Analyst
* Firewall experience such as Sophos or Palo Alto
* ISO 27001
* Background in systems and networks
If you are interested in being considered for this role please apply online via this advert submitting your latest CV.