|Listed on:||4th November|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Contact Name:||Jaspreet Gill|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Reed have the pleasure of working with a leading technology company who are looking for a Software Architect to join their Agile in-house software team!
You'll be joining a rewarding company who heavily invest in their employees, offering dedicated training and the chance to progress within different teams.
* As a member of a critical team you will be expected to contribute in all areas of the function driven software design, focusing on architectural analysis providing solutions and working with the software delivery team to realise implementation.
* We'll need you to show strong attention to detail, a strong analytical mind, an understanding of software stack analysis and a progressive view on improvement.
* We will be looking for someone with excellent communication skills and an ability to understand complex software setups.
* Support planning activities through estimation, technical risks & mitigations.
* Perform architecture reviews and assessments and help define and apply architectural principles.
* Lead technical design workshops and compose technical documentation, reports, and diagrams.
* MS SQL
* .NET Framework,... .NET Core and .NET Standard
* SCADA systems (panorama)
* Experience of working in an Agile development environment
* Knowledge of OPC or OPC UA
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
* Minimum degree classification of 2.1 in a software/engineering (or related) discipline or relevant experience.
Apart from a competitive salary you'll also receive some great benefits such as, 33 days holiday, company pension scheme and flexible working hours.
If this is a role that interests you and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW with your latest CV.