SQL Support Analyst (2nd/3rd Line)
Spring Group Plc
4th November 2019
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SQL Technical Support Analyst (1st - 3rd Line)
Salary; Up to £40K + excellent benefits
SQL Technical Support Analyst (1st - 3rd Line) Crawley- Salary; Up to £40K + 20% pension + share scheme
The Role: Our client is seeking a 2nd/3rd Line SQL Support Analyst to join their small team responsible for resolving support issues reported by external customers relating to specific internally developed applications. You will be responsible for taking ownership of issues and requests at all levels from 1st - 3rd line levels. You will be also required to perform an implementation role when onboarding new customers and progress to become a product expert.
*Technical support for live service issues across multiple services and customers.
*Responsible for undertaking detailed investigations to identify root causes/fixes for complex technical issues.
*Regular interactions with development and test teams to manage fixes for live service issues through into the production environment.
*Ownership of incident/problem/request records and responsibility for maintaining current statuses in the service management tool.
Technical Skills: It is key that the right candidate has strong SQL Database skills and has a good knowledge of Complex Queries:
- Knowledge of querying databases and amending database objects (views, stored procedures, etc) using Transact-SQL.
- An understanding of the role of Service Level Agreements (SLA's) within an IT environment.
The Person: The right person for this role will have:
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to work with a variety of customers at all levels, a high level of verbal and written communication skills is essential.
- A methodical approach & good problem solving techniques.
- Ability to manage own workload and have experience of prioritising tasks
- Able to work as part of a small team and also work independently without much supervision.
- Enjoy working in a challenging and varied role.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive environment who is actively seeking someone with a passion for support. Please send your details Word CV through to David_Myers@spring.com
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement