HRIS Business Analyst
The HRIS Business Analyst will support Corporate IT in the deployments, maintenance and optimization of the Company's Human Resource Information Systems (SAP Successfactors). The analyst will work with all levels of HR and other functional teams in assessing the needs of various business functions. The individual will serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Business Analyst will also support upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned. The individual may also be called upon to lead projects, as needed. This vacancy offers the opportunity to develop analysis and design skills in a challenging business environment.
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flows; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Assist in the support/rollout of SuccessFactors LMS, Performance & Goal, Salary Planning, Recruitment etc. modules.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of complex reports or queries utilizing reporting toolset.
- Assist in development and running of weekly, monthly and yearly standard and custom reports for ongoing internal customer needs.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by periodic auditing and analyzing data.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Train UltiPro users on new processes/functionality as needed, Assist in development of training tools for users/managers as, needed.
- Build interfaces and security models in order to maintain data integrity along with programming functionality
- Maintain data integrity for benefit and payroll related data in the system through audits and research to correct errors or discrepancies.
- Troubleshoot system issues as they arise and assist all Excelitas locations with resolution in a timely manner
- Primary liaison with Ultimate Software contacts to ensure system effectiveness including upgrades and changes as they occur.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key concepts/technologies.
- Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge.
It is essential that all candidates have the following
- A total of at least 3-5 years or more of related experience in Enterprise class HRIS systems including but not limited to Talent Management modules, Core HR, ATS, etc. implementation/deployment experience.
- Strong experience in developing, manipulating complex reports using reporting toolset is a must. Verifiable and demonstrable expertise in Excel functions like pivot tables, vlookup, macros etc
- Bachelor's Degree with a Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, or Information Systems emphasis.
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle and modern analysis / development technologies and methodologies.
- Customer focus and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely are essential skills
- Experience and business focus, with strong interpersonal skills.
- High self-motivation and the ability to deliver a high level of customer support
- Change Management and Implementation
The following attributes are considered desirable, but not essential for the role
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Business Improvement Initiatives e.g. Kaizen