Business Systems Manager - Software Solutions
£45,000 - £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Business Systems Manager to join a leading Software Solutions provider based in Central Milton Keynes. This organisation is currently looking to align a number of critical business systems with their IT Strategy, working closely alongside the Director of IT. This will include defining a strategy and a road map to align systems across multiple locations, whilst managing a team of Business Analysts, CRM and BI specialists.
Business Systems Manager Requirements
* Ideally experience with Dynamics, particularly Navision
* Ability to understand complex situations and to present synthesis.
* Ability to interact with business stakeholders as well as with Development teams.
* Knowledge of products and services sold by all segments.
* Knowledge of processes followed by business stakeholders and involving IT systems.
* Readiness to learn new services and products.
* Ability to analyse AS-IS applications landscape and come with a recommendation.
* Ability to prepare business case and budget.
* Team management.
* Ability to build future-proof applications.
* Presentations to Clients and Senior management.
* Liaise with all other components of IT department to ensure proper resource management, adherence to security principles, management of project timelines and budget
The Business Systems Manager will be paid a competitive salary of up to £50,000 with a comprehensive benefits package. We will be looking to shortlist for interview immediately for this role so please apply now online via this advert for immediate consideration. This role is based in Milton Keynes and is commutable from Bedford, Northampton, Wellingborough, Aylesbury, Harpenden, Luton, Bicester and Hemel Hempstead among other locations.