Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
31st October 2019
£24000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Plant OperatorBristol£24'000-£27'000 + Bonus + Training + Overtime + Benefits + Progression + 33 days holiday + PensionAre you a Plant Operator from a production background?Do you want to join an industry leading, globally recognised organisation offering a stable, interesting role where you can boost your earnings?This market leading company have built its reputation for over 80 years, operates in over 30 countries and has over 230 sites across the UK. Due to exciting, continual development plans this site is now seeking a skilled individual to join the company.In this varied role you will work operate a range of mobile plant machinery, work in the weighbridge liaising with driver, produce a range of materials and conduct general plant maintenance.The ideal candidate will come from a concrete, tarmac or aggregates or similar background and have experience operating plant machinery. Candidates from a production background will also be considered.This is an excellent opportunity to join a global powerhouse that offer excellent training, development and career progression opportunities whilst working in a varied and interesting role.The Role:
* 48 hours a week
* 05:30 to 15:00 Monday to Friday and 05:30 to 9:30 Sat OR Sun
* Ensure production of the site runs smoothly
* Operate mobile plant machinery
* Full training providedThe Person:
* Production background
* Experience operating plant machinery
* Happy to work Saturdays or SundaysPlant, Aggregates, Technician, Operative, Warehouse, Production, Tarmac, Asphalt, Weighbridge, Recycling, Materials, Maintenance, Service, Machinery, Operator, Concrete, Construction, Shipper, Quarry, Avon, South West, Bath, Patchway, Portishead, Clevedon, Yate, Thornbury, Weston-Super-Mare, YattonTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.