Spring Group Plc
30th October 2019
£250 - £300
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* The client is a well established organisation looking for a Drupal Developer to join their West London office.
* Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
* Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
* Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
* Experience creating custom Drupal modules
* Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
* Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
This is a 6-12 month initial contract with the possibility to extend. The role is based in West London, paying competitive rates for the market. If this role sounds of interest or you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me at Munraj_Dhami@spring.com
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement