RPA Product Manager
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
RPA Product Manager - 3 months - West London
Global FMCG is looking for a RPA Product Manager who will be required to elicit business requirements, converting them into innovative products which realise tangible Value. Able to influence stakeholders by conveying compelling business cases for subsequent delivery in an RPA environment (e.g., UI Path, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism) you must demonstrate specialisation in RPA technology.
The Product Manager plays a key role in the continued development of the data analytics & data science pipeline. Primary accountabilities include, but are not limited to management of the Product Taxonomy, Product Backlog, development of Use Cases, management of AGILE Squads and the optimisation and streamlining of processes by defining digital workers.
- Self-motivated and directed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Organisational skills, experienced meeting facilitator
- Excellent Product Management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Product Management Certification, AGILE or equivalent IT methodology
- Leadership experience
- Project/portfolio management software application experience a plus
- Big Data technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Business Intelligence and Data Operations
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement