|Listed on:||30th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
You will work closely with a wide range of clients from local small businesses to international corporations on a varied selection of projects including WordPress & WooCommerce development to bespoke web applications & ecommerce platforms.
Not only will you develop websites from the ground up but also provide content management support and monthly admin and maintenance tasks to keep client sites looking and performing great.
Essential skills / experience:
- 1-3 years practical work experience
- Experience developing and supporting responsive design websites
- Excellent eye for detail is essential
- Excellent HTML5/CSS (SASS) hand-coding skills
- Good working knowledge and understanding of WordPress & WooCommerce
Full training and guidance will be provided as well as a growth path within the business depending on your interest and skill sets.
- Excellent attention to detail and willing to learn
- Commercially minded
- Task management skills working on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent English communication skills
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Team player and support co-workers
- Free onsite parking
- Pool Table & Dartboard
- Coffee Machine
- Friendly, relaxed and professional working environment
- Office dog