|Listed on:||30th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£22,000 - £22,000|
|Salary Notes:||(Dependent on Experience) + Extensive Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Birmingham Business Park, West Midlands
Up to £22,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Extensive Benefits Package
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to want to work with great people in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a passionate Incident Associate to join our Managed Services team at our office based at the Birmingham Business Park.
WE'D LIKE TO MEET AN INCIDENT ASSOCIATE WITH:
- Experience of providing first-rate customer service through working on a Service Desk, analysing and resolving client issues.
- The ability to investigate and provide efficient solutions for technical issues raised in a timely manner.
- A real passion to provide resolutions to customers through a high level of customer service.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work proactively and independently.
- Working knowledge of the insurance or finance industry, or experience of working with any SSP product, would be highly advantageous.
THE INCIDENT ASSOCIATE'S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Investigating and providing solutions for issues or queries raised from client calls to the service desk.
- Recognising when a call is not readily resolvable and following processes to ensure that the issue is escalated.
- Carrying out testing, investigating and reporting errors that may be found.
- Assisting the Service Desk Manager and/or Service Desk Team Leader to control the number of calls open on the Help Desk.
- Using the formal call logging system in place, and being responsible for the quality of the information recorded.
- Demonstrating an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- We are offering a generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A CAREER WITH US:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best. At SSP, we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
To apply for the role of Incident Associate, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Incident Associate, 1st Line Support Technician, IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, IT Support Advisor, Service Desk Technician, Helpdesk Technician.