Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
30th October 2019
£42000 - £47000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Commutable from: Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, Cambuslang, Rutherglen
£42,000 - £47,000 + Bonus + Training + Progression + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Engineer from a Hydrology background looking for industry leading training where you will work autonomously managing projects from conception to delivery?
This is an excellent opportunity where you will receive the gold standard of training within a company that invests heavily in its employees. With continual support you will become a specialist within the business.
This company is an industry leader in the field and are known for their expert consultancy services and provide a vital support to the environment.
This role would suit someone from a background in Hydrology looking to play a pivotal role in the ongoing success of this company.The Role:
- Project Management and delivery
- Delivery of Studies and Reports
- Liaising with clients, regulators and colleagues
- Experience in UK Hydrology
- Knowledge of Hydraulic modelling
- Looking to receive excellent training and progressionIf you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Olly Barber at Rise Technical Recruitment.Principal Hydrologist, Hydrology Engineer, Project Manager, Water Engineer, Hydrology, Hydrological, Environmental, Chartered Engineer, Conservation, Projects, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow, Cambuslang, Rutherglen