IT Manager/SAP Manager
29th October 2019
£50000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT/SAP Manager / SAP / Business one / B1 / IT Manager / Head of ITType - Permanent Location - ColchesterSalary - £50,000 - Plus competitive benefits packageIT/SAP Manager / SAP / Business one / B1 / IT Manager / Head of ITTo manage the full IT function of the business and implement the technical aspects of SAP B1 system through the design and deployment of automated systems from customer orders through to stock control, invoicing and accounts.Key responsibilities
* To be responsible for the complete end to end control of all aspects of IT from hardware to software management.
* Integrate SAP technology into the company's business environment in order to achieve business results
* Develop document layouts and reports using Crystal Reports
* Manage the SAP infrastructure and contractual relationship with Seidor
* Develop BOYUM to ensure the company maximises best value from investment.
* Develop and integrate sales, CRM, WMS, MRP within the company.
* Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding of new employees to ensure all necessary licences, hardware and software applications are approved and validated.
* Manage the contractual relationship with Anglia IT regarding all hardware queries.
* Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
* Consult with users, management and customers to assess computing needs and system requirements.
* Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems and carry out regular checks on network and data security systems.
* Carry out UAT on new products to ensure they conform to customer requirements.
* Undertake all training aspects of employees on SAP B1 to ensure they are competent in using the system.
* Responsible for the management of on-going and new IT projects within the business.
* Responsible for the development of the company's phone telecommunications system linked to Dashboards for sales calls and monitoring.
* Carry out IT admin and network infrastructure support as required. Person specification* Educational qualifications that demonstrate proficiency in English Language and Maths
* Extensive SAP B1 technical experience and strong SAP solution design and implementation background.
* Knowledge and experience in BOYUM and 9. HANA
* Project Management experience
* E-literate and competent in developing, administering and using PC and associated networks and systems to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information.
* Experience of identifying a range of alternative analytical approaches and applying them innovatively.