Spring Group Plc
28th October 2019
£44000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Solution Architect - Sheffield
Spring Technology are working in partnership with a leading Sheffield based organisation to recruit a first rate Solution Architect.
As a Solution Architect your primary goal will be to design and deliver complex IT Solutions across a wide range of complex environments.
The Solution Architect role is located within the Solution Assurance function and you will join an existing team of Architects to lead on the development of solution and technical architectures which meet the current and future IT needs of the business, and also contribute to the solution design of specific projects.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
* Leading on designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
* Liaising with clients, business representatives and other professional staff to understand both the strategy of the overall organisation strategy, and design information system solutions to meet specific business needs that yield an effective return on investment
* Ensuring that technical solution definitions include appropriate technical and solution assurance mechanisms including relevant functional and non-functional requirements and validation mechanisms
* Working with the business and Business Analysts in the capture and analysis of requirements, and with Project Managers to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation
Skills and Experience Required:
* Significant practical experience working at a senior level as an Enterprise, Solution, Technical or Systems architect in a large, complex, organisation
* Extensive experience in service development and delivery, operating across a variety of IT roles in a large and complex organisation
* Experience of undertaking complex analysis, facilitating and redesigning strategically critical business systems
* Working knowledge of systems security, systems integration and information management
* Ability to develop technical and solution architecture designs
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage with, persuade and influence people from across the organisation, and the ability to build internal and external networks
* Team player with experience of leading and collaborating across teams and working with people with a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds to ensure successful delivery of solutions
* Strong conceptual and analytical skills with ability to produce products that deliver organisational benefit
Apply now to be considered for one of the most exciting and challenging Solution Architecture roles in the South Yorkshire region.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement