25th October 2019
£15000 - £25000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Installation Engineer - Yorkshire (UK wide)
Permanent - £15-25K
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 + OTReed Technology are working with an IT & Telecoms Business based in Yorkshire to recruit a Technical Installation Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. The role involves the onsite installation and support of a range of technical systems ranging from IT infrastructure (including copper and fibre cabling), wireless telecoms systems through to CCTV and access control.Key Duties:* Installation, termination & testing of structured cabling (CAT5/6)
* Installation, termination & testing of RF cabling (coax etc).
* Installation, termination & testing of fibre optic cabling including fusion splicing.
* Installation of CCTV, Access Control & intruder equipment.
* Installation of low voltage AC & DC electrical power & distribution systems.
* Preparation of risk assessment & method statements.Desirable Qualifications:* IPAF MEWP certification
* CCNSG or equivalent H&S card.
* C&G or NVQ level 2 or 3 in a related discipline
* Construction site experience.The ideal person will have a proven track record of installing IT & Security related infrastructure, within a high quality and Health & Safety environment, delivering services to mainly Corporate and Government clients.In return our client offers a salary of £15-25K DOE plus overtime (estimated £5K) plus van plus expenses plus team performance bonus.Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration!