|Recruiter:||Spring Group Plc|
|Listed on:||24th October|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £450|
|Contact Name:||Hiroo Caprario|
Oracle Retail Developer (Retek)
Market Rate (initial 3 months)
We are looking for an Oracle Retail Developer (Retek) for a prominent retail client based
The ideal Oracle Retail Developer (Retek), will have extensive experience of EITHER development or support of Oracle Retail (Retek). You will need strong Unix, SQL and shell scripting skills.
1 in 5 weeks will recall overnight on-call work, that will be expensed.
· Ability to deliver service excellence when supporting more than one application suite
· Supply Chain (including Retek):
? Retek RMS (Merchandising system)
? Good grasp of UNIX and strong Oracle 10g, AIX, SQL, PL/SQL, ProC and shell scripting skills
Personal Attributes/ Behavioural Skills
· General understanding of Operational and Service Management principles
· Strong task management with good attention to detail
· Strong functional Application skills in key areas (as above)
· Ability to multitask
· Logical approach to problem solving.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement