|Listed on:||24th October|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Trotman|
Working within a global business, analysing a number of complex meduim to large scale projects. These projects are related to a wide scale business transformation.
This company is an industry leader and an excellent place to work. Having a global prescense - it is a trusted and valued organisation.
You will be responsible for a number of tasks - ensuring that solutions meet the business needs and requirements. The large transformation project that is happening means that you will be part of a solid team however also have the ability to work on your own agenda.
The successful candidate will have experience working in:
- ITIL, UML and BPNL
- A structured business with great process analysis techniques.
- Good understanding of the workings of large complex projects both within IT and business operations.
- Analytically strong - demonstated a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and work flows.
- Experiance facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations.
- Having a strong working experience of highly regulated environments including medical devices, phramaceuticals or food
This opportunity gives you a good insight into a large company and how it works, they offer competitive rates and a relaxed work culture that a number of people are keen to stay in and pursue after their contract ends.