|Listed on:||23rd October|
|Salary/Rate:||£500 - £600|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Turner|
A Solutions Architect is required for our client based in Exeter for an initial 6 month contract. The Solutions Architect is required to define and support the delivery of a Data Platform and associated technical and business capabilities
* Designing a data platform: In collaboration with key stakeholders you will define a contextually appropriate architectural vision for the client's future data platform and associated technical and business capabilities, driven by user need. You will maintain and communicate a coherent architectural design to enable successful delivery of a data platform that meets user needs.
* Assuring the design: As part of a wider peer group you will provide ongoing design assurance throughout the life of the programme. This will include: ongoing focus on articulation of user needs; creating, maintaining and communicating high level architectural artefacts; regular engagement with the enterprise IT architect team; making and recording architectural decisions; participating in architectural peer review; consideration and calculation of technical debt with respect to the target architecture.
* Supporting the community: As a member of an enterprise wide community of practice you will actively share knowledge and good practice and support the continuous improvement of the architecture function
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
1. An excellent understanding of the technical solutions underpinning the processing, use and delivery of data and associated platform capabilities
2. An excellent understanding of public cloud technology and the role it plays in supporting the delivery of technical solutions
3. Proven ability to architect and deliver technology solutions to meet user needs;
4. Proven ability to provide technical coordination for projects, including: managing suppliers; architectural design assurance; setting challenging goals and timelines with clear priorities; overseeing delivery in accordance with user needs.
5. Ability to communicate architectural descriptions and development plans to diverse audiences through different forms (including written, diagrammatic and verbal);
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
1. Knowledge of AWS platform
2. Experience of C4 architecture model