SAP SD Functional Consultant
Nigel Frank International
23rd October 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
* Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD
* Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide
appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer
* Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
* Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product
modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
* Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
* Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
* Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software
* Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
* Document functional designs, test cases and results.
* Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
* Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
* Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
* Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
* Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior
Desired Skills & Experience- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 5 years designing and configuring SD modules.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time
- Experience in a Utility company is preferred
- Hands on Experience in a Basic Functions and Master Data in SD Processing (SD-BF), Pricing and Conditions (SD-BF-PR), Extra Charge (SD-BF-EC), Credit and Risk Management (SD-BF-CM), Output Determination (SD-BF-OC), Sales (SD-SLS), Customer Service Processing (SD-SLS-OA), Billing (SD-BIL), Electronic Data Interchange/IDoc Interface (SD-EDI), Transportation (LE-TRA), Reports and Analyses (SD-IS-REP) Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude - adaptability, flexibility and Resourcefulness.
Location: Newport, Wales
Contract: 18-24 month project (3 month rolling contract)
Rate: CompetitiveWashington Frank International is the leading SAP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to or call Ben Chong on 02038266705 in complete confidence.