23rd October 2019
£24000 - £28000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. London.
£24,000 - £28,000 DOE Plus Private Healthcare (after qualifying period), Holiday + Bank Holidays
Lifeline IT provides IT Management Infrastructure Support, Strategy and System Design Planning (Server and Network), serving the SME marketplace. There is now an opportunity for a Technical Administrator to join our team at our head office based in Borehamwood.
As the Technical Administrator, you will support our Head of Engineering in day to day technical administration, liaising with clients and engineers, managing technical documentation and liaising with external suppliers and software authors.
To be considered as a Technical Administrator, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound technical knowledge, perhaps gained in a technical sales or back office role
- Superb attention to detail
- The ability to record actions carefully and comprehensively
- To be comfortable with technical terminology
- A good understanding of technical fundamentals for a small and medium office setup
To apply for the role of Technical Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Administrator, Office Administrator, Technical Sales Administrator, Site Administrator, Team Administrator, or Technical Team Administrator.