23rd October 2019
£45000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Development Engineer's, Cambridge, - £45,000- £65,000k pa - Remote WorkingKeywords: Linux, Selenium, Python, Node.js, Kafka, gRPC, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, neo4k, Typescript, React, Docker, Kubernetes
My client is on the lookout for a Software Development Engineer's (Front and Back Ends) to join their agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems.
My client is a leading provider of manufacturing, logistics and consultancy services. They offer a wide range of business services to different sectors.Position- Software Development Engineer
Location- Cambridge - Remote working
Salary- £45,000 - £65,000
You would be expected to have an understanding of some of the below Tech Stack:
* Our services are implemented with Python and Node.js; we may use Go in the near future
* System comms Kafka, gRPC and GraphQL (Apollo Platform)
* PostgreSQL and Kafka for storage, but we're evaluating using neo4j as well as in-memory databases
* On the client side we use TypeScript and React
* OpenStack for our infrastructure
* Currently we use Docker and Docker Compose for spinning up services
* Looking to move to KubernetesIf you meet the above criteria for the Software Development Engineer role we would love to hear from you. Upload your CV for immediate consideration and please be assured that your CV will be treated with the strictest of confidence and not sent anywhere without your consent. For more information please contact Alex Barratt on 01223 463307.Reed Technology are an equal opportunities employer that are operating as a recruitment agency.Keywords: Linux, Selenium, Python, Node.js, Kafka, gRPC, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, neo4k, Typescript, React, Docker, Kubernetes