IT Support - Technical Support - 1st/2nd Line Support based in Basingstoke. You will work as part of a large team and provide support to all internal and external users.
- Providing support in the form of remote technologies, telephone and email.
- Providing support for desktops, laptops, printers and network equipment.
- Logging calls accurately in a call logging system, taking ownership, troubleshooting and escalating accordingly
- Working independently on weekly assigned tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines of new projects assigned to the Service Desk
- Liaising with 3rd party support teams to resolve calls as soon as possible
- IT knowledge (familiar with O/S systems, Microsoft Office, printer configuration, email troubleshooting, use of Active Directory)
- Fixing issues via phone and remote access to various hardware devices (PCs, laptops and printers)
- Experience of using call management software
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service
- You will work within a technical business and be surrounded by technical individuals, you will be trained on multiple technologies.