|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||22nd October|
|Contact Name:||Danielle Jones|
My defence client is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join their team in The Netherlands. They are looking for a security cleared candidate (SC/DV/NATO/EU Clearances) to join their team ASAP on a long term secure project.
* Pentest Calendar
* Pentest results
* Mapping of the segments. The template and needed information will be defined in the cyber security management plan.
* List of cyber vulnerabilities affecting the segments
* Request for waiver
* Cyber incident reports
* Threat Scenario Coverage impacted by vulnerabilities
* Detailed System Configuration for each Accreditation Milestones
* To specify the data-model for the follow-up of the Cyber Vulnerabilities
* To write a cyber-security management plan at system level
* To define the evidence collection template to made applicable to all stakeholders
* To analyse and monitor the list of cyber vulnerabilities coming from segments based on their Cyber Security Report & Cyber Engineering report
* To analyse the pentest results and to extract all the cyber vulnerabilities
* To aggregate, manage and monitor the cyber vulnerabilities through a database containing for each vulnerabilities: the criticality, the status, the associated risks and treatments plan, the finding date and origin, the impacted elements, etc.
* To define and maintain a system Cyber vulnerabilities dashboards (Overall, GMS, GCS, GSF dashboards)
* To analyse the requests for Cyber waiver from Segments and to support client for decision making.
* To produce System Cyber RFW.
* Perform Risk Analysis on the identified Cyber Vulnerabilities
* To identify the adequate cyber treatment and to follow their implementation (support to Treatment Plan)
* To verify the closure evidences and update a Cyber treatment status report
* Every 3 months, to generate a consolidated Cyber Security Report to client
* For each GSAP, to deliver a consolidated Cyber Vulnerability Status
* To support the customer during the Cyber Review Board & Cyber Board based on the Cyber Team analysis outcome
* To assess the implementation of the Segment Cyber Vulnerability Management Policy & Segment Cyber Vulnerability Management Procedures for Security Watch
* To regularly participate to workshops with Industries to assess their contribution and to require additional data when necessary
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.