Senior Cyber Security Architect - London
22nd October 2019
£80000 - £115000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Cyber Security Architect - Consulting
£80,000 - £110,000 per annum
A global consulting client currently source a small number of talented and ambitious cyber security architects to work with their pan-industry clients across a broad range of cyber security solutions and offerings. Across differing grades, guaranteed base salaries range from c£75,000 - £110,000 plus car allowances, strong pension scheme, various bonus schemes plus extras.
* Assist clients in developing overall cyber security architecture and blue prints based on IT environment and overall business, technology and security objectives
* Advise clients in understanding the desired future state cyber security framework and work collaboratively with them to develop a roadmap to achieve this goal
* (Manager/Senior Manager positions only) Act as the Lead Security Architect and guide project teams in designing cyber security architectures for clients and in developing & executing on actionable roadmaps to deliver on defined architectures & blue prints.
* Understand and define the cyber risks for the scope of the engagement
* Work through the chosen architecture methodology to derive conceptual, logical and physical security architectures
* Act as the security SME and provide security architecture oversight and advice to the technical architecture teams
* Assist the client-side business and security teams, where required, with defining the security requirements based on the business objectives and requirements of the engagement
* Support project and technical teams with the implementation phases and act as the sign off authority for ensuring and validating full adherence to the security designs
* Managers/Senior Managers roles: Develop a presence and reputation as the security authority for the scope of the engagement
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firms commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
* Demonstrated experience in security architecture and design for end-to-end architecture lifecycles (e.g., conceptual, logical, physical) for medium/large organisations
* Strong experience in defining and/or implementing security controls to deliver cyber security and other IT capabilities across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack
* Proven track record in contributing to thought leadership in prior work places and/or external market place
* Strong domain expertise, implementation and/or integration skills in two or more of following areas:
1 Identity and Access Management
2 Security Incident and Event Management
3 Threat Intelligence and Modelling
4 Security architecture
5 Security technologies (e.g., firewalls, security event monitoring, intrusion detection and prevention, malware detection)
6 Data protection, GDPR and/or industry-specific regulations
7 Application security/SDLC
8 Network and Infrastructure Security
9 Cloud security
Preferably certified in a recognised architecture methodology, e.g. SABSA or TOGAF.