Senior Project Manager - Networks/Telecoms
Spring Group Plc
22nd October 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Project Manager - Networks/ Telecoms - 3 months - Bristol
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who specialises in delivery telecoms/ Network related projects
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from concept through to market launch and/or transition into the Business as Usual
- End to end ownership of a Project within the Head of Delivery's overall area of responsibility
- Deliver business benefit in partnership with the project sponsor
- Lead communication with stakeholders and work to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels both within function and across the wider stakeholder community.
- Own the end to end delivery ensuring absolute focus on the desired Business Outcomes/Deliverables
- Ensuring decisions are made to protect/ enhance the Customer Experience, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Work with stakeholders to proactively solve conflict situations through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the products and services in their portfolios as well as the future needs and opportunities of the technology which underpins products and services.
- Create and sustain a proven network across the business to enable efficient and effective project delivery and ensure credibility and ownership of decisions.
- Set-up and manage portfolio and/or project governance, scope, risk and issues, compliance, resource planning and reporting
- Liaise with wider project management community to secure alignment on interdependencies across projects
- To proactively work with virtual teams to advance process improvements
- Professional expertise in project management
- Telecommunications experience is essential
- Excellent track record in project delivery.
- Proven track record at building and sustaining effective and trusted relationship at all levels, typically up to Director.
- Strong leadership capability coupled with good team & people management skills
- Strong strategic and commercial awareness.
- APM, Prince 2 or similar qualification
- Business / context, internal company knowledge (policies; procedures; strategies); industry background;
- Knowledge of external market
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement