My client, a leading residential developer and one of the UK's most successful independent social businesses are seeking a Data Assurance Manager to join their growing team in their Stratford office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong data quality, data governance and management experience to drive the proactive management of data quality issues.
- Drive proactive management of data quality issues to prevent recurrence through user training, process or system changes as appropriate
- Work with technology and business teams on implementing appropriate data tooling for data quality, data migration and data governance etc.
- Establish and operationalise the data governance forum to improve the integrity and quality of the data and information assets publishing data quality reports and action plans for remediation
- Create / review training and related guidance material for users related to data assets to ensure the correct handling of data
- Manage and coach team of data assurance analysts whilst promoting data compliance, data integrity and data quality across L&Q processes and systems, championing best practise and adherence to relevant legislation.
- Experienced using data tools to drive data quality
- Experience working on end-to-end data migration projects
- Detailed understanding of data governance frameworks from design to execution
- Experience of policy writing
- Knowledge of BI and Data Analytics
- Strong team management, project management, and stakeholder management skills
Interviews are due to take place shortly, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.