Field Service Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
21st October 2019
£25000 - £28000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Field Service EngineerBristol£25'000 - £28'000 + Full Product Training + Overtime + Pension + Van + 33 Days HolidayAre you looking to join an industry leading business working on interesting and challenging projects?Do you want full product training and development opportunities to become a specialist?This market leading company operate nationally and are one of Europe's leading suppliers of audio visual, lighting and sound equipment to prestigious venues throughout the UK. As a result of continual growth and market dominance plans they are now seeking a number of people to join the business.In this field based role you will receive full product and manufacturer training courses to enable you to service, repair and maintain a range of complex lighting, visual and sound equipment across a variety of venues.The ideal candidate will have electronic or electrical service background and be willing to develop their skills within the entertainment industry.This is an exciting opportunity to train your skillsets whilst working on technically challenging projects where you can boost your earnings through overtime.The Role:
* Inspect, test and repair a range of AV, sound and lighting equipment
* Attend site and conduct pre planned maintenance and PAT testing
* Full product & manufacturer training
* Willing to cover the South WestThe Person:
* Electronic or Electrical skills
* Background in service, maintenance or repair
* Driving licenceElectrical, Engineer, Electronic, Manufacturing, 18th Edition, Electronics, Wiring, Mechanical, Electrician, Shift, Installation, Maintenance, Projects, Inspector, Quality, Service, Inspection, Production, Test, Commercial, Industrial, Projects, Engineering, Avon, South West, Bristol, Bath, Newport, Stroud, Weston-Super-Mare, Chepstow, Chippenham, ClevedonTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.