IT Support / Helpdesk Team Leader
21st October 2019
£28000 - £30000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support / Helpdesk Team Leader - Leeds
Permanent - £28-30K (Flexible DOE)
Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:30Reed Technology are working with an established business in Leeds to recruit a Helpdesk Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role and would suit someone with leadership / mentoring experience as well as technical experience.Key Duties:* You will work closely with the IT Manager and manage the team on a daily basis. You will plan, monitor, resolve and coordinate activity as well as weekly KPI reporting to the business.
* Conducting personal development reviews, 1-2-1 meetings, performance evaluations etc.
* Act as a point of escalation for the team.About You:* You will need experience gained from a similar IT Support Team Leader role, or experience coaching / mentoring / leading IT staff.
* This is a small team of 4 so ideally you will have lead a team of a similar size.
* There may be some travel involved with this role on an ad hoc basis to other sites across the UK.
* Key technical skills required include: Microsoft OS and server, Office 365 Administration, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Intune, network troubleshooting, firewalls (preferably Fortinet), antivirus (preferably Sophos) and backup (Altaro / Azure).This is a great opportunity for someone to join the team at an exciting stage for the business. If you are looking to lead a team while still remaining hands-on this may be the job for you. You may have worked as one of the following: Service Desk Team Leader, Helpdesk Team Leader, IT Technician, IT Manager, IT Support Team Leader, IT Coach, IT Mentor.This role is available now so if you have the required experience apply now for immediate consideration!