Senior Software Engineer
21st October 2019
£40000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will be a Senior/Staff Software Engineer joining the tools group within a highly renowned organisation who are seeking to expand their toolchain development operations. You will be an experienced C/C++ Software Engineer interested in being a part of the creation of innovative real-world solutions using semiconductor and radio technology.
You will be a Senior Software Engineer joining a team who currently program in C++ and C for Windows and Linux as well as some Python and Make files. You will work with open source and proprietary third party software. As a Senior Software Engineer you will have responsibility across the full software cycle, research, design and development of new software as well as opportunities for other responsibilities and career development.
Key skills for the Senior Software Engineer:
* At least 3-5 years of professional software development experience
* Excellent knowledge of C++ and the more C the better
* Ideally comfortable working with Linux and Windows
* Experience/interest in embedded systems
* Knowledge/experience in toolchain development is advantageous; compilers, assemblers, linkers, debuggers, simulators ect
* A degree in Computer Science or related fields
The successful Senior Software Engineer may also have experience in any of the following; digital signal processing, embedded C, assembler programming, boot code, runtime environments, debug instrumentation or performance analysis that would make a good starting point to move into development.
For immediate consideration please do not hesitate to apply now, for further information about this position or similar roles in Cambridge, please contact George Cunningham at IC Resources .