IT Support Manager (EUC) - Contract (Outside IR35)
Spring Group Plc
21st October 2019
£325 - £375
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support Manager (EUC) - Contract (Outside IR35) - 6 months - Dorset. My client, a leading Higher Education organisation, is looking for an experienced 3rd Line Support Team Leader / End User Computing team Leader for an initial 6 month contract (with likely extensions) based in Dorset.
You will be required to:
- Lead the day to day operation of the End User Computing Infrastructure and Systems in line with agreed Service Levels and to ensure appropriate cover for out of hours support via a call out service.
- Manage the Operational Incident and Request job queues to ensure an effective and efficient resolution and provide an excellent customer experience.
- Engage with customers on their incidents and requests to gather more information in a supportive and inclusive way.
- Ensure there is adequate cover to support the End User Computing Infrastructure and Systems on a daily basis and that any incidents and requests are responded to within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure staff are effectively managed, are aware of their roles and responsibilities and have organisational, department and personal objectives.
- Ensure the End User Computing systems and infrastructure have the correct controls in place to protect from all significant external and internal threats.
- Ensure new services are effectively transitioned to Live operation of IT services to provide the highest quality user experience and reduce the number of support calls. Ensure the adoption and execution of quality processes, by colleagues, to maintain and enhance service availability while mitigating operational risks.
- Investigate and resolve technical challenges with colleagues up to and support the senior management level in operation decision making. Authorise or reject actions as required to maintain a cohesive IT service.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement