Quality Assurance Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
21st October 2019
£28000 - £32000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer looking to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing company in a challenging but exciting role with a clear scope for development and training?
This is a varied role where you will directly impact the company with your expertise in ISO9001 Audits and Quality Methodologies while being put through a 3-year development program to help you progress.
This company are a successful and fast expanding SME who are looking to increase their Quality department due to work load. You will work closely with the Quality Manager to carry out internal audits, lead audits for ISO9001 & AS9100 as well as problem solve using 8D and RCAs.
This role would suit a Quality Engineer from a manufacturing background looking to progress their career.The Role:
- Lead Quality investigations using Root Cause Analysis and Correct action
- Carry out internal Audits for ISO9001 and AS9100
- Creating documentation
- Quality Assurance Engineer from Manufacturing
- Strong ISO9001 knowledge and ideally AS9100
- Internal AuditorIf you think you meet these criteria or would like to find out more then please click Apply below or contact Luke Morison at Rise Technical.Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Technician, Quality Assurance, Supplier Quality, Quality Auditor, Process Engineer, ISO9001, LEAN, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Aerospace, Automotive, manufacturing, Essex, Haverhill, Cambridge, Royston