An IT Delivery Manager is required by global organisation in their state-of-the-art Farnborough, Malvern or Salisbury offices.
As the IT Delivery Manager, you will be adept at delivering complex tasks/projects providing technical oversight and leadership whilst demonstrating a strong understanding of multiple IT technologies/principles and in some cases may be required to undertake technical activities as an SME, Product or Service owner.
What's in it for the IT Delivery Manager?
- An excellent Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the IT Delivery Manager:
- Hold or be eligible for Security Clearance
- Over 5 years' experience working within an IT Enterprise environment
- Be able to think innovatively and outside the box
- Have the drive to generate your own work
- Willingness to travel occasionally, usually within the UK but occasionally overseas
- Proven track record in the practical application of the ITIL Framework
- Experienced in delivering projects (preference is for platform projects)
Desirable Skills for the IT Delivery Manager:
- Previous experience in the defence industry sector
- Experience working within an ISO27001 environment
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- ITIL Foundation or higher (or equivalent framework) certification
Responsibilities for the IT Delivery Manager:
- Proven ability to manage an operational team developing skills and capability to meet upcoming demand. Experience of managing a multi-disciplinary team and coaching technical staff to improve performance and customer experience.
- Experience of cross-platform, enterprise level IT security requirements and an understanding of current cyber security methods and threats.
- Deep experience and understanding of managing and maintaining secure and stable IT systems.
- Experience in managing IT Services in line with best practice, recognised industry standards and frameworks such as ISO27001 and ITIL.
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an IT Delivery Manager and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.