A luxury fashion company based in London, currently require a Cyber Security Engineer. This role will be paying up to £60,000 per annum.
- Support BAU ticket management
- Maintain and administer perimeter security systems and WAF
- Analyse, troubleshoot and correct network problems on-site and remotely
- Implement security enhancements supported by senior engineers
- Manage and ensure the efficiency of the corporate security suite tools and appliances
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Ensure that individual initiatives, commitments and services are delivered in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Educated to Degree level in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience of ICT in an Enterprise grade Environment
- Good knowledge of firewall and WAF; expertise in Checkpoint UTM, Cisco ASA and Akamai Kona and F5 ASM encouraged
- Good knowledge of Linux environments, and with special attention to security and hardening issues
- A strong understanding of the latest approaches and technologies is important, along with a personal passion for security.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team of highly skilled professionals
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Track record of maintaining highly critical platforms
- Availability to travel internationally
Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 72 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.