Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
17th October 2019
£25000 - £27000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Planning EngineerNottingham£25,000 - £27,000 + Progression + Training + Overtime + Days Based + Company BenefitsDo you have experience as a Planner/Scheduler in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing company where you will receive excellent training within CAD and with ERP systems?On offer is the chance to gain new skills with a growing company that enable you to progress your career into Senior and Management positions.This company have just undergone rapid expansion and invest in the latest technology. As a result of the increased workload, they are looking for a Planning Engineer to join their growing team.This role will be machine shop based and would suit a candidate who wants to progress both their skills and career within a growing company. The Role:
- Using the ERP system to ensure manufacturing is ran smoothly
- Managing bill of materials and updating manufacturing process times
- Excellent training on CAD packages and ERP systems
- Monday to Thursday 7-4, Friday 7-12The Person:
- Previous experience in a similar position (Planning/Process Engineering/Scheduling) would be highly desirable
- Experience with Siemens NX and any CAD packages would be beneficial but is not necessary
- Must live within a commutable distance of NottinghamTo apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.