Digital Account Director
17th October 2019
£30000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Account Director/Supervisor
Exciting opportunity for a Digital Account Director to work in a global brand in Weybridge.
The Digital Account Director/Supervisor has experience with digital advertising such as paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest), YouTube, Online Video/OTT, Banner, AAP, and more.
The Digital Account Director/Supervisor will be the lead client partner supporting the needs of a cross functional team of Makers and Media Mgrs. To enable speed and agility, the team will be flat so the Account Supervisor should be hands-on and capable of understanding advertising performance data, project planning, brief writing, and presenting great digital creative.
The Digital Account Director/Supervisor will report into the Group Account Director in London.
* Works with clients to clearly identify business objectives, target, testing priorities, and include within briefs.
* Acts as the agency's expert on a given client and/or business capability.
* Offers insights based on marketing and industry expertise while learning the client's organisation and decision-making process.
* Represents the client internally, partnering with Project Management to ensure successful execution while delivering results that meet or exceed objectives.
* Seeks new business opportunities and finds opportunities for innovation on current accounts.
* Ensure projects are delivered as planned: on-time, within scope and budget, and are to exacting quality.
* Resource management to ensure efficient availability for all client demands, covering owned and outside partnered resource pools.
* Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.