Senior IT Contract Analyst / IT Vendor Manager
16th October 2019
£40000 - £47000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior IT Contract Analyst / IT Vendor Manager - Stockton-on-Tees
Permanent - £40-47K + 6% bonusReed Technology are working with an established global company in Stockton-on-Tees to recruit a Senior IT Contract Analyst to join their team. The purpose of this role will be to provide an effective IT vendor and contracts management discipline across a global portfolio of hardware, software and service assets, vendors and contracts.Key Duties:* Raise awareness of best practice contract management processes and procedures across the IT organisation and wider business customers and vendors as appropriate.
* Provide support and guidance to IT operations and project team initiatives to ensure commercially effective decisions are reached.
* Design and generate contract management deliverables / outcomes / service level agreements, key performance indicators and reports to measure contract compliance, risk mitigation, service improvement and commercial outcomes achieved.
* Identify cost saving / optimisation opportunities and manage new contract drafting, existing renewal and contract execution processes for all appointed IT contracts.About You:* IT Contract / Vendor Management experience in a large (1000+ headcount) company with a global vendor.
* Contract lifecycle management experience is essential.
* Experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) systems would be advantageous.
* Experience of IT Asset Management (ITAM) best practice and its benefit in support of IT contract / performance management would be beneficial.This is a great opportunity to work with a global business with a competitive salary as well as a number of benefits including 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays, flexible working hours, life assurance, private medical care and much more!Apply now for immediate consideration!